Dreams – By Tommy Kaelin – Anti-Gravity Lab Records
Released November 11th, 2022
Tommy Kaelin is a drummer and songwriter/singer best known for being in the band The Hatters. They were signed to Atlantic Records in the 1990’s, put out three albums and had a couple of songs on regular radio play throughout the US. He also played in Vince Welnick of The Grateful Dead’s solo project for four years until his death in 2006.
4 songs off Dreams have been played on multiple radio stations throughout the US.
Genre: Modern Rock, Album Rock, Jam Band
Other notable artists on this album are:
- Buddy Cage on pedal steel guitar of The New Riders of the Purple Sage and Bob Dylan.
- Tree Adams on lead vocals and guitar of Dagnasterpus, The Tree Adams Band and The Hatters. He’s also a composer and producer of many TV and movie soundtracks.
- Multi Grammy winner, Billy Jay Stein, on keyboards of The Hatters, Jon Batiste, Linda Eder and many other projects.
- Grammy winner, Jon Kaplan, on bass guitar of The Hatters, and many other projects.
- Jason Crosby on strings and brass of Jackson Browne’s band, Phil Lesh & Friends and many others.
Here are the full credits.
- Wishing Well (featuring Tree Adams) – with Billy Jay Stein, Jon Kaplan and Jason Crosby – Genre: Modern Rock, Jam Band, Album Rock
- Coloured Rain – with Billy Jay Stein – Genre: Jam Band, Modern Rock, Album Rock
- Put Me on a Train (featuring Buddy Cage) – Genre: Country Rock, Modern Rock, Album Rock
- Muldar The Elephant (instrumental) – with Billy Jay Stein and Jason Crosby – Genre: Jam Band, Album Rock
- Green River (Single Edit) (featuring Tree Adams) – Only released on streaming platforms. A longer version is on Dreams – with Billy Jay Stein, Jon Kaplan and all The Hatters – Genre: Modern Rock, Jam Band, Album Rock
Two songs off Dreams have been added to the Spotify playlist Modern Jam Band Wishing Well and Green River.
For a CD or to download wav files or mp3 files contact me.